- Links Courses are fragile and our Head Greenkeeper, Micheál Shanahan, and his staff take great care in maintaining our Links for everyone’s enjoyment
- We appreciate your co-operation in helping us to maintain our standards by replacing divots, repairing pitch marks and raking bunkers properly (leaving the rake in the centre of the bunker)
- Players are asked to show courtesy for fellow players by avoiding slow play. A course ranger is on duty to monitor the pace of play, please respect their instructions
- Phones must be on silent
- Phone usage must not affect or interrupt fellow golfers
- Phone usage must not affect your pace of play
Neat dress is essential at all times.
- Appropriate golf attire is required on the course
- No tracksuits, leggings or untailored shorts/cargo shorts
- No football jerseys, vest type tee-shirts or shirts displaying logos
- In the Natterjack Bar and Restaurant neat dress is required
- Smart Casual Denim Jeans & Smart Casual Trainers are acceptable in the Natterjack Bar
- Please do not wear headgear in the Natterjack Bar
The Club reserves the right to refuse access to the Clubhouse or Course to anyone dressed inappropriately.