Restaurant & Bar
History 0f Dooks
Rates & Offers
Golf & Accommodation
Become A Member
Get the latest news from Dooks straight to your inbox
On the course
- Links Courses are fragile and our Head Greenkeeper Miceal Shanahan and his staff take great care in maintaining our Links for everyones enjoyment.
- We appreciate your co-operation in helping us to maintain our standards by
repairing pitch marks
properly (leaving the rake in the centre of the bunker).
- Players are asked to show courtesy for fellow players by avoiding slow play. A course ranger is on duty to monitor the pace of play, please respect their instructions.
- Use of mobile phones on the course is strictly forbidden.
- Smart Dress is essential both on the golf course and in the clubhouse. We ask both our members and visitors to adhere to course etiquette and show due consideration to fellow golfers at all times.
he following items of dress are unacceptable at all times;
- Denims, tracksuits, vest type tee-shirts are not acceptable (collared tee-shirts are acceptable).
- Football jerseys, tracksuit tops or leggings.
- Shirts displaying logos.
- Shirts must be tucked inside trousers and trouser legs must not be tucked inside socks.
Dooks Golf Club, Glenbeigh, Co Kerry
All rights reserved © Dooks Golf Club 2009
Tel: +353 (0)66 9768205 Fax: +353 (0)66 9768476 Email: